EXCLUSIVE DE VALK YACHT BROKER.
Trusted for our expertise since 1971.
Discover the epitome of opulence and indulge in a world of luxury with our exceptional yachts for sale.
Immerse yourself in the sheer beauty of the open seas, as our expert crew navigates you to the world’s most enchanting destinations.
Trust us to handle all aspects of yacht maintenance, employing cutting-edge techniques and top-of-the-line equipment.
We help both sellers and buyers to change ownership of a boat in a way that makes sense and to make a transaction that is fair for all parties involved.
What we offer in particular:
- SAL YACHTS is exclusive partner of DE VALK BV, a Yacht Broker company that has been in the market for 70 years, reputable for reliability & effectiveness.
- We offer sellers the DE VALK’S extended clientele & a very elaborate yacht sales computer program for buyer’s approach.
- We can attract the maximum of inquiries thanks to an extended global advertising campaign we do by posting yacht advertisements in 50 web sites related to yachting & water sports.
- As DE VALK yacht broker, we advertise and offer yachts for sale provided the yacht owner has signed an official Listing Agreement (either a central-exclusive one or a non-exclusive) whatever suits him best as long as it enables us to offer the yacht to our clients in a formal way.
- We are licensed Yacht Brokers operating internationally.
- We follow standard yacht sales practices, Memorandum of Agreements (MOA) and a code of ethics that ensure a safe transaction for both: seller & Buyer.
- We use an ESCROW ACCOUNT in Holland to secure the buyer’s money till the sale’s completion and to reassure the seller that having the full payment completed, he can safely apply for the yacht’s deregistration from his name and the flag.
- All the sales process is full documented (in yacht acceptance, yacht deliverance/takeover e. t. c.)
- Having the expertise and after in depth Market Analysis we appraise & price your boat realistically.
- We co-Broke with other International Yacht Brokers from our DE VALK network & beyond that.
- We provide seller’s with one year (minimum) Listing Agreement
- We are accessible 24hours and eager to show your Boat to prospective buyers whenever suitable for them
- We arrange for sea-trials and schedule surveys
- We communicate all offers from potential buyers to you
- We prepare all paperwork for the transaction free of charge
- We can help sellers to apply for deregistration & buyers to acquire a new Registration/Flag/Insurance.
- We are partner of YACHTBID BV, an auction company cooperating with the largest auction platform of Europe, the TROOSTWIJK.AUCTIONS. So, we can sell your yacht/ship in an international Auction within 3 months. https://yachtbid.com/greece-office/
Plastering «FOR SALE» signs in Yacht Clubs and Marinas can’t equal the power of a Broker’s Listing!
Why buy from us
- You save: TIME – MONEY and MISTAKES.
- A thorough search of the Market takes a lot of time. We know where and how to look.
- For the purchaser our service is free of charge. The seller pays the commission to us.
- We also save you money by helping you select the best boat.
- When buying a yacht mistakes can be very expensive, we’ ll help you avoid them.
- Our job is to protect your interest.
- As a member of HYBA (Hellenic Yacht Broker Association) we follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by HYBA to ensure that all potential buyers will be assured of a professional, legal and smooth transaction.
- We provide buyers an expert’s consultation
- We proudly offer a fine selection of pre-owned yachts with detailed boat photos and information.
- We take a «match maker» approach in finding the right boat to fit a client’s lifestyle.
- We can assure our clients that a vessel has a clean and unencumbered title.
- After the sale, we can help buyers with mooring and maintenance.
- We can also arrange Marine Finance and Marine Insurance.
- Last but not least, there is a saying in the Industry: «If it was so easy everyone would be doing it themselves».
CAR/PASSENGERS SHIP 50
DAY PASSENGERS SHIP 41
SELLING VIA AUCTION IN 10 STEPS
- Draw up a personal auction plan
- Composition of the auction brochure
- Publish the auction on Troostwijk Auctions
- Inform buyers database and international marketing campaign
- Monitor and adjust the auction weekly
- Online biddings under notary supervision
- The highest bidder wins the auction
- The seller decides to sell the boat or yacht to the highest bidder
- Easy sale without risks and conditions
- All payments secured via escrow account Troostwijk Auctions