VENTO is a 75ft yacht built in 2000 by Ferretti. Nice, modern style & beautiful colors of furnishing inside create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. Her fantastic outside spaces make her the ideal choice for a luxury yacht charter in Greece.
Refit in 2015-2016 improves her perfect condition and she is ready to welcome her guests onboard.
23.3m / 75ft
Built / Refit
2000 / 2016
8-10 in 4 cabins
88.5m / 290.3ft
12 in 7 cabins
Posillipo rizzardi technema 70
A 22-meter crewed motor yacht built by Posillipo Technema, it offers a modern interior design and outstanding performance. Her professional crew of 3 will make your yacht charter holidays remarkable. She can accommodate up to 10 guests in 4 en-suite staterooms
22m / 70ft
Built / Refit
2002 / 2017
10 in 4 cabins
- As soon as charter clients book their flights they are requested to inform SAL Yachts about the estimated time of arrival in the Marina, in order to ensure, that somebody will be there to start immediately, if possible, the Check-In procedure. The same applies in case of any change concerning date and time or delays of arrival.
- In order to save time and complications during Check-In with regard to paper work, it is necessary that clients forward before their arrival a Crew List and photocopies of the Skipper’s and co-Skipper’ sailing licenses as well as passports or ID cards of all the crew members.
Arriving at the marina
- According to the Charter Contract Conditions, Check-Ins begin after 17:00 hours of the first charter day.
- Once the estimated time of arrival is known, SAL Yachts staff will do their best to deliver the yacht earlier, if possible.
- According to the Charter Contract, there is a Security Deposit of a certain amount to leave with SAL Yachts during Check-In by using cash or credit cards (NO CHEQUES).
Sal Yachts Check-Out Procedure
- The Check-out formalities are done normally on Friday afternoon before 17:00 hours. The clients overnight on board, disembark no later than 09:00 hours on Saturday morning.
- At the Check-out, the yacht will be checked thoroughly before the Security Deposit left just before charter’s commencement, will be returned to the Client.
- The Check-Out includes also an underwater hull inspection by the Marina’s authorized diver.
The yacht is handed over to the Client with full fuel tanks and so she must be returned to SAL Yachts.